REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
At Motionbot Technology, we aim to provide exceptional software and services. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, our cancellation and refund policy is designed to make the process fair and straightforward.
If you have purchased a subscription plan, you may cancel it at any time. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of your current billing period. To cancel your subscription, log in to your account on our website or contact our customer support.
For software products sold under a perpetual license, please note that these licenses are generally non-refundable, as you own them indefinitely. Any exceptions will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- If you cancel your subscription within the first 30 days of purchase, you may be eligible for a full refund. Please contact our customer support to initiate the refund process.
- After the initial 30 days, no refunds will be provided, and you will have access to the service until the end of your current billing period.
- Perpetual software licenses are generally non-refundable, but exceptions may be made in cases of technical issues or errors on our part. Contact our customer support for assistance.
- Refunds will not be provided if your account has been suspended or terminated due to violations of our terms and conditions.
- Refunds will not be provided for any third-party software or services that may be integrated with our products. Please refer to the respective third-party refund policies.
If you have questions about cancellations or refunds, please contact our customer support at email@example.com
We may update our cancellation and refund policy from time to time. Please review this policy regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes.
This cancellation and refund policy is subject to applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction. Motionbot Technology reserves the right to make exceptions or modifications at its discretion.